Origin and Care
The origins of the Zamioculcas are Madagascar and Zanzibar in East Africa and belong to the Araceae. The ideal temperature is ± 18 - 22 ºC. The plant can withstand drought and sun. The Zamioculcas can run without water for several days, even a few weeks in the winter. Watering once a week is generally sufficient. Ensure that no excess water remains in the pot / saucer.
- Partial shade, no direct sunlight.
- Ideal temperature 18-22 ºC.
- Do not leave excess water in the pot / saucer.
- Fertilize once a month in the summer.
- Fertilize 1x every 2 months in winter.
- Keep the plant slightly drier in the winter.
- Suitable for all living spaces.
Very good shelf life