This is the website of Flora Store BV
Our company address is:
2675 LN Honselersdijk
Our postal address is:
Alexine Tinnepad 63
2553 TS Hague
Our registration number with the Chamber of Commerce is 59801735
Our VAT number is NL853649686B01
We collect your personal data, such as email, billing address, shipping address and phone numbers. Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, customised shopping and customer service experience, such as contacting customers who have not checked out to follow up on abandoned shopping carts or to see if there was a problem with their use of the site.
When you visit our website we keep
- Your domain name and your e-mail address when you visit our web page, to the extent possible
- Your e-mail address when you post messages / questions on this website
- Your email address if you communicate it to us
- Your e-mail address if you participate in discussion forums
- The domain of other sites you have consulted to reach our site
- All information related to the pages you have visited on our site
- All the information that you provide voluntarily (eg research information and / or site registration)
This information is used to improve the content of our website.
Information can be passed to other organizations with which we have contractual relationships, which can use the information for commercial purposes (unless you object to it - see below).
- To record your preferences
- To record information sessions, such as information on what you add to your shopping list
- To record information specific to you, such as the web pages you have consulted to reach our site
- In order to inform on your next visit to our site novelties that might interest you
- To register your previous activity on the site, to you on your next visit to offer better services
- Is sent to the content and customize the presentation of the site based on your browser type or other information that the browser
We have no partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the Internet.
When we transfer or receive your information on our website, we always use encryption technologies that are recognized as accepted standards within the IT sector.
We have implemented the necessary security measures to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information we receive on our site.
- By email: [email protected]
- By mail: Alexine Tinnepad 63
2553 TS Hague
About communication by e-mail
If you emails in the future wish to receive from our company, please contact us at the above address.
We can provide the email addresses of people who have visited our site to organizations with whom we have contractual relations and whose products or services that might interest you. If you wish your e-mail address is not provided to other companies or organizations, please contact us at the above address.
We can pass the email addresses of our customers to organizations with whom we have contractual relations and whose products or services that might interest them. If you wish your e-mail address is not provided to other companies or organizations, please contact us at the above address.
About communication by letter
If you give us your postal address via the web, you will only receive the information you have requested, to the address you have given us.
Communication by telephone
If you give us your telephone number via the web, our company will only call you if necessary to inform you about the orders you have placed online.
If you have not addressed advertising and / or commercial phone (anymore) to receive, please notify us via the website of the Infofilter: www.infofilter.nl.
Upon request we provide visitors to our site access to all information that we maintain about them. If you wish to access this information, please contact us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors to our site the opportunity to correct information that we maintain about them, correct. If you wish to correct your personal information, please contact us at the above address.